With the current digital camera market and smart phones that take such good photos, is there really a reason to hire a professional photographer? Below are just some of the reasons why a pro is a better choice.
1. An expensive camera does not automatically result in photographic skills. Just because your friend, co-worker, or relative has a high-speed, top quality digital camera doesn’t mean they know what they’re doing behind the camera. While quality equipment does help the average consumer improve their photography game, a professional photographer offers an artistic approach, creative eye and experience that cannot be purchased at a camera store.
2. Professional equipment has its perks. Shooting with top of the range cameras and professional lighting equipment helps us to take the best shots, even in less than optimal circumstances. Capturing low light, nighttime and even high-speed action shots can be tricky for the amateur photographer but a professional knows what’s required to capture those types of shots.
3. Posing is our thing. Ever tried to get friends and relatives, including kids, to stay still and pose for a big group shot? It’s easier said than done. Need a little inspiration for your own special portraits? A professional photographer can help. Photographers perform these tasks sometimes daily, so they have perfected the skills required to get the best results while making everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera.
4. They’re hired. Using a friend or family member to take your photos could mean missed moments. A professional photographer is exclusively hired to capture the day and won’t miss out on photos because they’re chatting with the other guests, grabbing a drink or dancing. Hiring a professional photographer guarantees you capture as many perfect moments as possible.
5. The end result is part of the process. Professional photographers not only capture your photos, they also edit and retouch images in order to achieve a beautiful finished product. They can also assist with extras such as albums, custom prints and canvases.
Michele is a lifestyle photographer in North Oaks, Minnesota photographing children and their families on location and in her studio in Northeast Minneapolis. To schedule your next session with Michele please visit mQn Photographer | Twin Cities Photographer or e-mail email@example.com