I really feel the need to blog more so I’m going to try. We shall see how this goes. It might be a little slow going; I had wanted to get this out last fall but here we are almost springtime before I got to publishing this. First off I want to share 5 creative ways to display your images in your home. I’m using the term “creative” loosely here but I wanted to take your basic ideas and just step them up a notch. Hope you enjoy!
- Organic Bloom Framed PrintsI’m not going to lie, I should have gone bigger with this frame and I actually meant to go bigger and I’m not even sure what I was thinking when I ordered it. In fact originally I ordered prints that were larger so sometimes we make mistakes. On the bright side I will just have to add more frames to complete the look!
- Lagniappe CanvasesAren’t these gorgeous! I just started offering them out this year. Don’t mind the thumbtack holding it up on the wall (that’s what you get when you ask your hubby to hang up a canvas) The Lagniappe canvases are made with stunning matte canvas, reclaimed wood, jute and copper accents. The result is a beautiful vintage hanging poster unlike anything on the market.
- Albums (Coffee Table Books)I just love these coffee table books! They are the perfect piece to showcase all your favorite images from a session! Hinged upscale paper is used which allows the pages to lay flat when viewing. Custom covers with your color choice of linen backing make these books a must have!
- Barnwood Framed Fine Art PrintMy favorite product is by far these fine art prints. Those torn edges, the matte feel of the print; gorgeous! Now put them in these barnwood frames and its just heaven! I love how these frames show off those torn edges I love so much. And the reclaimed wood makes these perfect in both a modern or rustic styled home.
- Personalized Calendars Is this not the cutest? Its the only thing I allow on my fridge. You pick 12 favorite images and every month you can enjoy one of your favorites. I only buy personalized calendars I think they are just one of the best gift ideas and one of the best ways to display your favorite images each month!
Do you have a favorite way to display your images? I’d love to hear about it in the comments . . . .